Ricci, when asked about her surname, said she's Italian, Irish, Scottish and Welsh ancestry. The family of Ricci moved into Montclair, New Jersey, where she was raised. She attended Edgemont Elementary School Glenfield Middle School, Montclair High School, and Morristown-Beard School. Christina Heerdegen also has one son, named Freddie Heerdegen. He is her joint child with James Heerdegen. In a People interview in September 2022, the actor said the fact that Freddie was "really accommodating to Cleo" as well as a wonderful big brother to her baby sister. "He can help me make a bottle. Christina Ricci was 43 when she had her daughter Cleopatra. Her ex-husband James Heerdegen has an eight-year-old boy. The actress was born in the month of December 2021 when she was 41 years old. It is Ricci's and Hampton's first baby. NCIS actress Ricci did not have kids with her famous former boyfriend nor did she have any before the relationship. Although she's not yet a mother of her own, it's an ideal thing for her. She explained: "Unfortunately because of political matters and scripts not being adequate, I decided not to [return to NCISfor another season]. You know, I love the Ziva character. Ziva required me to work for eight years to create and I found myself disappointed when I saw her not given the respect she deserved as a character.
You can also visit these sites:
No comments:
Post a Comment